I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A sketch by Tanyah Payne & Layout by Sarah Rickard

Today I have a sketch designed by me (Tanyah Payne)


and a layout by Sarah Rickard.



I love how Sarah has used tule instead of paper to mat her layout! brillant idea an dI love the affect.

Sarah has used the Bo bunny range of papers 'tis the season' so if you want to scrap your chrissy pics or holiday pics these are fantastic paper and perfect for the occation.

To go to our shop - Scrap N Craft with T and check out this range HERE!


We would love to see your work in our gallery so please pop in there to place your creations.... CLICK HERE to go to the Scrap N Craft with T gallery~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 07 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).