I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

THE THOUGHT BEHIND THE PROCESS

We are really moving into this year so fast ... i feel like i could blink and the easter bunny will be at our doorsteps. So part of my new years resolution of sorts is to really use up some of my older papers. The layout I would like to share with you is using a piece of Basic Grey patterened paper. I have had it for years & loved the range when it arrived, but have never used it ... sounds a little familiar doesn't it, even with last years papers which are mounting up. Nonetheless i set about my new challenge to scrap with some of these papers.

There are so many products on the market that it did not take me long to find some that blended nicely with my old paper. I decided on some paper flowers, pearls, kaisercraft rubons,black netting and thicker alphas.

Once i had my photo, title and flowers in place i went about using the rubons to add a fresh new look to the patterened paper.

So why not try using up your older papers with your newer products its great how you can blend the different manufacturers and find colors that blend beautifully together.

Check the following products Scrap N Craft with T have in stock today.

till next time
tracey

No comments: