I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, January 4, 2010

January Guest Designer is... Amanda Moran

Each month we will have a different designer that will do lots of different creative projects for you all to enjoy!...

Here is a bit about Amanda Moran


I’m a married Mum of two daughters (14 & 10), who works full-time to support her scrapbooking habit! I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 10 years and try to scrapbook every day! I enjoy paper scrapping but also enjoy digital scrapbooking. I have previously been published in Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations and I love a good challenge!
As well as capturing our everyday and special occasions for future generations I love that I have meet some amazing women through scrapbooking – through online forums – whom I now consider great friends! I’m lucky to have met some of these ladies in real life and enjoy weekend retreats a couple of times a year with them and the occasional crop.

In the past six months I’ve been making and selling camera straps through my blog – Made.X.Manda (http://madexmanda.blogspot.com).
I just love

I also have a scrapbooking blog – Not Enough Hours in the Day – I’d love you to visit and leave a comment (http://scrapmanda.blogspot.com).

I greatly admire all the lovely ladies on the DT here at Scrap’n’Craft with T and was thrilled to be asked to be a guest DT by Tanyah!


We welcome you Amanda to our team for january and look forward to see you wonderful creations
luv tanXx

No comments: