I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sketch by Lizzy Kable - challenge from the Scraplounge.

On the weekend the Scraplounge had a cybercrop which I managed to only do one layout and upload it late....oh well it was fun anyway though.

Here is my layout titled 'Peaceful'....
This is a very old photo of my ben at the far left, his friends and then Katie holding the stick. They are all so tiny in this pic and it is a shame they all have to grow up way too fast!....

Anyone that knows my style this is a lot of white space for me!...lol! man alive i so badly wanted to put more on it!....lol.





I have used the following:



Here is one of the Challenges created by Lizzy Kable who is on the creative team for the Scraplounge.
If you want to check out more of Lizzy's work.. here is her blog...http://lizs-scrapping-corner.blogspot.com/

Arrow Blues and Oranges as the predominant colours
Arrow A handcut embellishment from PP


Here is Lizzy's example



Thanks for looking

till next time

luv tanXx

No comments: