I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kaisercraft outlet at Robina...(gold coast QLD)

Today I was able to go to Kaisercrafts outlet opening day.....Caught up with some special friends and new ones and ones I have only just visited their blogs and met Lovely Cindy who is the manager of the Robina Store.

Was a tone of fun and received my freebie goodies bag (thankyou Kaisercraft) but my evaluation of the day was just that! FUN!!!....

Here is baby Reiss, Sarah, Di and myself doing a make and take...


Than I was still going and able to finish mine off while chelle started hers...


Sarah and Karen lining up to purchase their goodies..


Chelle and Di lining up for their goodies....



Look out for the Kaiser website pics for i am sure you may see some of us in them....

The Robina Outlet is definitely a beautiful store and well lay ed out. Enough room for prams and lots of people. I love all the samples and the seeing the bling shoes in real life!

If you love kaiser products we will still stock the new kaisercraft papers but will have a limited supply until Kaisercraft bring out better purchasing quantities of each paper.

The outlet isn't cheap which is great for us stores and means their prices for paper is $1.60 and quite competitive of most online stores. They do have about 5 tables with cheaper stock that is discounted a little bit and that's what Kaiser uses the funds from these to help on overseas missions.

I have a special on all Kaiser products at the moment, for I want to stock what is NEW! the new ranges won't be at the outlets and so if your after a older ranges the Outlet is the place to go. (unless you can find it on sale in our store from 55c)

Hope you enjoyed the pics and see you online buying our specials for they are true bargains!
till next time
luv tanXx

3 comments:

ScrapManda said...

OH...certainly looks like FUN! Sad I missed it! PS Love that coral colour on Karen!

Lisa K said...

Great pics - hope to get there tomorrow! I am so glad we got to catch up too!! Thanks heaps Tan!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Looks like you girls had a great time. Bummed I missed it but then (he he he) I do have the original Kaiser outlet just 30 mins down the road from me!!!! Alz ;)

PS: Tan I hope you're getting in some of the new BTPs ... those notebooks and notepads in the Q3 magazines are divine!!! :)