I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Satuday Scrapping Stimulus AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN!

OK, I bet she's going to shoot me, but I'm using my Saturday post to wish our wonderfully lovely leader Tanyah a really really fabulous birthday!

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
~Abraham Lincoln

We all hope you have the best birthday Tan! You deserve it!

We'd love to see some birthday-themed LOs in the GALLERY to celebrate this wonderful day! Remember tomorrow we'll have out gallery spotlight to showcase some wonderful talent from the gallery.

5 comments:

Tanyah Payne said...

lol, nope i am not goning to shoot you kylie but THANK YOU... thanks so much for the birthday wishes
luv tanXx

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Dear Tan,

Simple pleasures, delightful moments, sweet surprises . . . May your birthday bring all these blessings and many more!

Tanyah Payne said...

oh thank you Ingeborg, your so kind
luv tanXx

Lisa K said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl.....hope you are truly spoilt!!!

CreativeMe68 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tan....
I remembered in the morning early but I then we decided to go to Bowen for the movies...Sorry!

I hope you had a wonderful day with your family and friends and you got totally spoilt!!! Luv Shaz xoxo