I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Step by Step Card 'Live Out Loud' by Ingeborg Dijkstra

Remember last week we used these papers for a layout well this week we have this paper used in 2 cards for you to enjoy!




LIVE OUT LOUD - card

Materials used:


Instructions:






· I wanted to create a male card with a leftover piece of patterned paper from the layout. I cut the paper with the flags to size to almost cover the whole card.

· I used the mesh ribbon across and added a little strip of striped paper on top.

· The sentiment ‘Live out loud’ was stamped on a piece of kraft cardstock. I used foam dots to stick that on top of the mesh ribbon.




*******************************************************

Card ‘MVP’



Materials used:


Instructions:



This is a card to celebrate your MVP (Most Valuable Player). Wouldn’t it be nice to send this card to celebrate a championship or an important win?



· I folded the kraft cardstock at the top to ensure that the card stand up as a photo frame as well.

· I carefully cut along the top of the ‘MVP banner’ using a craft knife. I inked the edge in black.

· I cut a rectangle piece of kraft cardstock to create a mat for a photo. I slipped the bottom of the cardstock under the cut ‘MVP banner’.

· I added a few pearls and done. Too easy, but a treasured gift for the receiver, I am sure!




Thank you Ingeborg for these wondeful cards..
till next time
luv tanXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here. I'd like to read more concerning this matter. Thanks for posting this data.
Joan Stepsen
Gadgets and gifts