I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Layout Samples of Bella 'ever after' range, Bella Blog and a step by step sketch!

jToday I wanted to show case some layouts Sarah has created for us using the NEW BELLA 'EVER AFTER' range. You would have seen this range in the last Scrapbooking memories magazine. Also

If you would like to see a layout of mine on the BELLA BLOG click HERE!
and another one is HERE this was posted before Christmas on the BELLA BLOG.
  • This layout features my gorgeous Girl being a little princess! love how the silver and soft blue compliments. I have also used the rubons and glittered chip shapes which are really fun to work with.

Here are sarah's Layouts to show you ....





Here is a STEP BY STEP sketch if you would like to have a go....

Step 1



Step 2


Step 3



Here is some more layouts to inspire you and to enjoy!....

Capturing the moment...



e & r



big yawn..



I love how sarah has used a clothing tag for this bottom layout... Have you ever tried this it can be a challenging idea and a lot of fun to see what you come up with... If you do use a tag on your layouts please place them in the gallery for us to admire...


Thank you sarah for these lovely layouts, Hope you enjoy these
luv tanXx

No comments: