In the kit, I had (the ones with an asterisk are the ones I used on this layout):
- Savannah - Fairy Dust Paper by Three Bugs in a Rug *
- Little Sprout - Baby's Breath Paper by Fancy Pants *
- Lydia - Light Floral Paper by GCD Studios
- Floral Lace Paper *
- Pink, Pale Blue * and Mid Blue Cardstock
- Teeny Tiny Stickers by Sam & Lucy *
- Rhinestone word by Kaisercraft *
- Mesh Ribbon *
- Lace *
- Floral Sprays *
- Paper flowers
To make a layout like this:
1. Trim the Floral Lace Paper to the shape I wanted.
2. Peel the self adhesive backing off the lace paper and carefully put the lace paper down somewhere with the sticky side up.
3. OPTIONAL STEP...I used the pale blue cardstock, but I wanted it even lighter, so with the back of the lace paper that I peeled off, I used some blue tack and stick it to my cardstock where I wanted the lace paper to eventually go. I then used white paint and a dry brush to daub some white paint on the cardstock. In hindsight I didn't really need to use the backing paper to do this as I could have just daubed stright onto the cardstock, but I thought I'd let you know incase you want to use the same masking technique on another project!!! Here's how it turned out anyway!
4. Stick your lace paper down onto the card stock. I defined the straight edges of the lace paper with white painted dots.
5. Pleat some mesh ribbon along the bottom edge and top this with twisted lace. You may have to secure it in places with some staples
6. From the Savannah - Fairy Dust paper, cut around the flowers and the fairies, ink the edges and slide behind the upper edge of the pleated mesh ribbon
7. Cut a 5 inch circle from the Little Sprout - Baby's Breath paper, ink the edges and place on the right hand side about a third of the way from the top.
9. Finish with the Kaisercraft Rhinetone word, teeny tiny letters and flower sprays. I also added some pearl scrolls that were not in the original kit but I just like them and wanted too!!
Enjoy your day.