I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Have you seen the NEW Ruby Rockit Range - ROCK CHIC!!!!!

This is a MUSIC / BLIING range, VERY different to anything i have ever worked with before and was a tone of fun. I found that if your child is into shoes, or a drama queen, princess, or love to dance/sing or pay a music instrument, or even if you have had a girly sleep over these are just perfect. fun and exciting.....I have enjoyed playing with these papers, mixing them up adding medium to them and even created a couple of boy pages for Bella lately which i am unable to share with you today... but what i can show you is their range...

and if you check out the bella blog you will see a couple of my layouts ...

CLICK HERE...
and.......
CLICK HERE

These above links will give you a couple of ways i have used this amazing range...


.

I am sure you will feel inspired by these and enjoy the fantastic quality at Bargin prices that will help any budget scrapbooker.

Check this amazing range out today in our scrap n craft with T shop, instore or online.... CLICK HERE for the Ruby Rockit - ROCK CHIC range..
Thankyou for stopping by and hope you love these papers as much as I had.
till next time
luv tanXx

No comments: