I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Cosmo Cricket goodness....

Last week I showed  what you can do with some of the fabulous papers Tan sells  from Cosmo Cricket.  Today  I have another  layout using the same papers in a  bold and bright way!


  1. Use the yellow cardstock as the base


2. From the red cardstock use a plate as a template and cut out a large circle



3. I have heavily distressed the edges of the red circle.

4. Then cut the red circle in half

5. From “Study hall” cut to 9 inches x 3 inches. Scallop one edge – roughly handcutting it




6. Cut a 12 inch length of teal mesh. This will run through the middle of the layout across both half circles





7. Adhere small piece of red ric rac to left side of layout – across teal mesh





8. Layer photo with Bingo card and journal box

9. Add journaling to lower half circle.

10. I have added two chipboard trees and a star burst



11. Add title.


Thanks for looking and  go and  check out Cosmo Cricket   HERE

No comments: