I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Layout sketch featuring the new Ruby Rockit - Rock Chic range.

Yesterday Tanyah introduced us to the wonderful new ROCK CHIC range from Ruby Rockit.
Besides the great papers, there is a great array of co-ordinating embellishments chipboard ornaments, journalling shapes, rubons, stickers etc... most of which have a great foil finish to them.

In using this range I created a layout using a sketch we received from Scrap N Craft With T's recent retreat.
The range is great for those 'Good Times' with friends so I created my layout about my time at the retreat and the great time we all had - would definitely recommend it for anyone thinking of going next year!

Here is the sketch...


Sketches are great for those times when you need a bit of help in getting started or need a bit (or a lot) of inspiration - but they don't necessarily have to be followed exactly.  I have used the above sketch but have altered mine slightly...


The main change I have done is to flip the sketch vertically, putting the photos down the right-hand side instead of the left-hand side.  I have left out the circle shape and played around with the other shapes on the page.  Feel free to change it as much or as little as you want.

Check out the new ROCK CHIC range HERE....very fun to play with!!

Happy scrapping...xxxooo

1 comment:

Krystie said...

Awesome sketch!