I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Twelve - My Minds Eye SO SOPHIE

LOVE double sided papers - they are so versatile and you can use them as background or use both sides as I have done in this layout.




1. We will use the teal cardstock as the background





2. From the red cardstock we will cut a circle – 19 cm in diameter



3. From So Sophie “In Love” we will cut a piece using the paisley side 6 x 9 inches. Heavily ink all edges







4. Cut a 6 x 8 inch piece from the remaining So Sophie paper. We will use the teal side heavily ink all edges







5. T ake mesh and cut 27 cm and cut angle on one end. Adhere. I just use double sided tape and lay it where the photo will cover it up.



6. Select photo. I have used a 6 x 4 portrait in black and white



7. Using a circle cutter ( Tan has them on preorder ) cut a circle from the red cardstock 19 cm in diameter



8. Adhere photo and circle










9. Adhere Bingo tag



10. Raise Maya road journal tag on pop dots



11. Adhere large red ricrac



12. Adhere small trim of red ricrac on top right of layout



13. Adhere Kaiser key with small rose wrapped around it onto the red ricrac



14. Adhere small roses to journal tag. I have twisted the stalk around a pen to give them curled stems



15. Add title and journaling and owl

1 comment:

Aleyka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.