Reiss recently celebrated his 1st birthday, so when I saw the new Teresa Collins "Celebrate" paper range - I was in love. It was absolutely perfect!
Today I will show you a single page layout that I have created and over the next few weeks - a double page layout, a very quick and easy mini book and plus more :-)
I have created the layout using these 2 patterned papers.
The materials I have used are:-
* Black and white pens
Here is my layout:-
* I have painted a photo border using the making memories paint.
* I then placed an 8 x 6 photo on the paint mat.
* I then used the black and white pens to doodle around my photo.
* I then cut a large red flower in half, placed the handmade daisie in the centre and added the chipboard balloon as an added embellishment.
* I then cut out 5 flags, outlined them using a black pen.
* I then cut a length of string, I put knots in where it would correspond to the middle of each join in the flags to make a bunting. I then stapled in between to hold the string on the layout.
* I cut the "make a wish" tag out, distressed the edges and placed it on the layout to complete it.
I hope you enjoyed my post this week, I am excited about the next projects I will be showing you over the coming weeks!
Until next time, happy scrapping