I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Teresa Collins "Celebrate" paper range - Layout by Sarah Rickard

Reiss recently celebrated his 1st birthday, so when I saw the new Teresa Collins "Celebrate" paper range - I was in love.  It was absolutely perfect!

Today I will show you a single page layout that I have created and over the next few weeks -  a double page layout, a very quick and easy mini book and plus more :-)
I have created the layout using these 2 patterned papers.



The materials I have used are:-

*  Black and white pens
*  String
*  Staples
Here is my layout:-
*  I have painted a photo border using the making memories paint.
*  I then placed an 8 x 6 photo on the paint mat.
*  I then used the black and white pens to doodle around my photo.

 
*  I then cut a large red flower in half, placed the handmade daisie in the centre and added the chipboard balloon as an added embellishment.
*  I then cut out 5 flags, outlined them using a black pen.
*  I then cut a length of string, I put knots in where it would correspond to the middle of each join in the flags to make a bunting.  I then stapled in between to hold the string on the layout.
*  I cut the "make a wish" tag out, distressed the edges and placed it on the layout to complete it.
I hope you enjoyed my post this week, I am excited about the next projects I will be showing you over the coming weeks!

Until next time, happy scrapping
Sarah xoxoxo

1 comment:

Lisa K said...

Holy toledo Batman - look how grown up he looks!!!
and CUTE!!!!