- Ruby Rockit - Sommerhouse Paper Range
- Ruby Rockit - Journalling book
- A2Z scraplet
- Making Memories Paint
- Prima Flowers
- Carolee Alphas
- Cut a 10 x 20cm strip of paper and adhere to the left of your page
- Place your 5x7 photo overlapping the paper strip
- Using the Making Memories Paint, paint around the edges...
- Ruby's Tip: A tip however, wipe your paintbrush with paint along the edges of your photo for a shabby, distressed look. When I first discovered this technique, I couldn’t stop! I used in on photos, layouts, embellishments ... everything!
- Take some pages out of the Ruby Rockit - Journalling book and place one at the top of your photo and another at the bottom edges
- Place Ribbon around the edges of your photo
- Add Prima Flowers clusters to the left side of the photo and cut out some leaves from behind the photo, shape and adhere around the flowers
- Paint the A2Z scraplet shape white and place under the photo
- Title your layout along with the tiny journaling using the small Carolee Alphas.
If your after any of these supplies please come and check out our shop with lots of lovely things to create with....www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au
Have a lovely day