Nicky's latest creations I couldn't help but be inspired by them and make a layout. Some of you have seen the layout on facebook already.
It is interesting how the background came about, just playing around with some glimmer mist and a large lace doilie
Products Used in layout:
- Nic Creates - Rolly Flowers
- Glimmer Mist
- Making Memories Paint
- Ruby Rockit - Upstairs Downstairs Range
- White string Beads
- Carolee's sleek white alphas
- A2Z scraplet Tree
- Prima Bling
- mesh (from bunnings)
- Crafters Workshop Templates
- Kraft Cardstock
- I placed the lace doilie over the Kraft cardstock
- Using 3 colours of glimmer mist - Autumn night, Coffee Shop, Olive and lightly sprayed from side to side over the top of the lace doilie
- Took the doilie off and waited for the page to dry (which isn't long at all)
- Using the Making Memories Paint, I placed a blob in the middle and then used my cutting mat and swipped the paint all over the place of the centre of the page.
- MY BACKGROUND IS NOW COMPLETE....
- Now my layout...
- Using the Crafters workshop 'Orchid' template I traced the outside scolloped edge onto felt and cut it out. Then adheared the felt onto the page.
- Using the string of pearls, I hand sewn these onto my layout. It is really easy and all i did was put a hole into the cardstock and thread the needle through and then went over the string of pearls and back through the same punched hole. Did this around the entire bracket shape.
- I cut a 8" strip of plasters mesh (from bunnings) and adhereed to the left side
- Then Cut a strip of Ruby Rockit - Upstairs/downstairs range and placed under the sanded/distressed edged photo
- Hand drawn the scollop strip and placed over the bottom of the photo joining into my sewn grouped embellishment of flowers made by nicky @ nic creates.
- Then I glimmer mist the A2Z scraplet tree with Indian Corn Glimmer Mist and adhered to the right of the photo, joining with the group of embellishments in the corner.
- Embellished a bit more by cutting the prima bling into smaller swirls and placing where ever i desired.
Thankyou Nicky for allowing me to use your beautiful Flowers and my cousin for allowing me to use her beautiful childs photo I had taken at a Church camp.
Thanks again for looking, hope you have a lovely night
till next time