I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gotta love a boy layout...

I have  three sons  so  am always  looking for inspiration for  creating  boy layouts.  Some papers and some colours  just lend themselves to it perfectly.  I found that with these  fabulous  7Gypsies papers ...ouble  sided papers are  always  a fabulous investment  because you have so many possibilities  with them!
here is a layout I did using  7Gypsies  Ecriture and Orchestra  papers- both available  INSTORE 

1.  Kraft cardstock kis your background
2. Take 7Gypsies "Ecriture" and  cut to  11 inches x 5 inches.
Distress and ink edges
3.  Take 7Gypsies "Orchestra"and cut to 6  inches x  9 inches.
Ink and distress edges .  When adhering this piece dont  place  adhesive down the right side.  We will need access to this later

4.  Take ecriture  and cut to 7 inches across and 8 inches down.  Tear  bottom  edge of paper.
Ink and distress
5.  Take length of brown mesh and  run down left  side of cream script paper.
6. Adhere photo  I have used a 6 x 4 portrait.
7. Take the flourish with a bling  and run along left side of photo.
8. Use BINGO  card on bottom  right side of photo.
9. Take Maya Road envelope and slide in under  brown orchestra paper.  This  can be used to hide your journalling to keep your treasures in  etc.


2 comments:

Lali said...

Great LO and gorgeous photo

nic said...

I love those papers too Lisa.
Fabulous layout...love the pic too...xxxooo