I have three sons so am always looking for inspiration for creating boy layouts. Some papers and some colours just lend themselves to it perfectly. I found that with these fabulous 7Gypsies papers ...ouble sided papers are always a fabulous investment because you have so many possibilities with them!
here is a layout I did using 7Gypsies Ecriture and Orchestra papers- both available INSTORE
1. Kraft cardstock kis your background
2. Take 7Gypsies "Ecriture" and cut to 11 inches x 5 inches.
Distress and ink edges
3. Take 7Gypsies "Orchestra"and cut to 6 inches x 9 inches.
Ink and distress edges . When adhering this piece dont place adhesive down the right side. We will need access to this later
Ink and distress
5. Take length of brown mesh and run down left side of cream script paper.
6. Adhere photo I have used a 6 x 4 portrait.
7. Take the flourish with a bling and run along left side of photo.
8. Use BINGO card on bottom right side of photo.
9. Take Maya Road envelope and slide in under brown orchestra paper. This can be used to hide your journalling to keep your treasures in etc.