With all this new product coming into the shop lately I had to have a play. As some of you may know texture & mess is my world within scrapping. Getting your hands a bit dirty is heaps of fun!...
So I have decided to use the Dark Room Door NEW products Viva range - Ferro. Man alive this is like a moose like texture to apply you can almost eat it....lol. BUT when it drys the colours are so vibrant, with a sand paper like texture.... it is a fun product to work with and would recommend it to anyone that LOVES TEXTURE......
Here is my creation from friday night... early morning....lol!
- Bella Melrose Vintage pattered cardstock
- Nic Creates, - Rolly Roses - Purple mix
- Glimmer mist: key lime, yellow
- Dark Room Door - Viva Decor - Ferro - Silver
- Crafters Workshop Templates - Swirls
- 2 Crafty chipboard swirls
- Distressing Tool
- Sanding Tool
- Prima Swirls/flower blings
- Bella - Fundamentals - felt butterflies
Check out Nic Creates NEW COLOURS of Rolly Roses... they are divine and beautiful to work with.
- Using a place and white patterned paper like Bella Melrose Vintage pattered cardstock your then able to colour your paper any way you need to match your photos.
- Place your paper on a mat or inside a box and spray your Glimmer mist: key lime, yellow across the page. Change over to other colours you require
- Leave to dry
- Find your Crafters Workshop Templates - Swirls and place over your page as desired
- Using your finger or a pallet knife use the Dark Room Door - Viva Decor - Ferro - Silver quite generously and lay it over your template. When covered areas are finished take your template off and wait for it to dry. I did use a heat gun to speed this process up a bit.
- Using one 5x7" photo and 2 smaller 4x3" photos I sanded the edges and places where i wanted them to go
- At the top left corner i cut out a shape and placed Felt in the missing hole
- Using a scallop ruler/ using your corner rounder punch and make a template. I then made a scallop border out of Felt and placed at the bottom of the photo.
- Lay Lace over the top of the Felt
- Using Nic Creates, - Rolly Roses - Purple mix I created my flower cluster along with adding the pearly bling flower from Prima Swirls/flower blings flourishes.
- Placed a raw 2 Crafty chipboard swirls under the Nic Creates, - Rolly Roses - Purple mix flowers
- Using the Prima Swirls/flower blings cut a small amount and placed it at the top left of the page.
- Then using the Bella - Fundamentals - felt butterflies and placed these on the swirls.
Thankyou for reading and hope I have inspired you to create your own paper beyond what it originally was.
If your after any of these products please click on the links or go to our shop
www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au. We will do our very best to help you.
Till next time
have a wonderful Monday