This month we have a new Guest Designer..... LIZ WEBBER. Liz mainly does cards and they are so beautiful and lots of our cardmakers will enjoy checking them out.
To see more of LIZ amazing work... CLICK HERE!
We will share with you a few Card Sketches Liz has designed, but I am sure you could use this to create a layout too! Here is the first one!
- Bella large white blank square cards
- Green Tara Flowers
- Bling Crystal brads
- Crate paper - Paper Doll range paper
- Crate paper - Paper Doll glittered accents - These are 30% off at the moment!
- Cut the green cardstock in a square leaving approx .5cm all around the edges and adhere onto the card
- Cut out of white cardstock covering only 2/3rds of the green card and place to the left side leaving .5 edge around the top and bottom and left side.
- Cut out of the Crate paper - Paper Doll range paper covering the white card leaving .5cm all around the edges
- Cut a strip of green card approx 5cm and place at the bottom, if you have a shaped punch you can decorate the bottom edge and then place on your card
- Cut out a white piece of card that will overlap over the pattern paper towards the right and make a decorative centre piece to place the Crate paper - Paper Doll glittered accents - These are 30% off at the moment!
- Adhere layers of flowers with a crystal brad in the centre.
- Create a lovely title
thanks for reading