I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Template fun with Echo Park Christmas - by Nicky Amber

Today I have used one of the new templates Tanyah has instore to create this layout.  I have created this layout in preparation for this coming Christmas, leaving space for photos to be added later.  Sometimes when I see papers I just get an idea without knowing what photos I'm actually going to use.

You can find all the different types of templates HERE.
I have used the scalloped frames template,

which I found wonderful to use - it lets you create a variety of scalloped frames from just under 1 inch right up to just under 12 inches.  You can cut out solid shapes or a outline shape (like the green scallop outline in the layout below).

I have also cut out a scallop shape with the template, then cut it in half to create a journalling tag.


I have used the Echo Park Christmas range 'Everybody Loves Christmas' range.  The papers I used for this layout were...
'Trim the Tree'
and 'Ornaments'

because they lend themselves so well to being fussy cut (cut out individual shapes) and their reverse sides were nice and bright too.

Check out the templates in store,  there are so many different ones and so many different ways they can be used (with painting mediums, to cut out shapes etc) and best of all they can be used over and over again.


If you have used any templates in your projects please share with us in the Scrap N Craft with T gallery  HERE.

Happy creating...xxxooo

No comments: