2010 – A school layout
- Cosmo Cricket paper
- Maya Road envelopes which are on sale! 40% off RRP
- Tim HOLTZ crackle paint which are on sale! 40% off RRP
- A2Z chipboard shape which are on sale! 40% off RRP
- chipboard buttons which are on sale! 40% off RRP
- Foam Alphas which are on sale! all alpha stickers 40% off RRP
1. Use the teal cardstock as your base
2. Take”Now thats a good thing” from Cosmo Cricket and cut to 7 inches across and 8 inches down. Ink edges
3. From the scrap that remains cut to 5 inches x 9 i/2 inches. We will use the coloured striped side. Ink edges
4. Take “ Homework” by Cosmo Cricket and cut to 3 ½ inches by 11 inches . Ink edges.
Adhere with pencil side up.
5. Adhere photo. I have used a 6 x 4 portrait. Leave a gap at the top to slide in the Maya road pocket for any journaling or samples of writing etc.
6. From Cosmo Cricket “Now thats a good thing - select desired cutouts , phrases or journal blocks. I have cut SMILE and a journal block. Adhere
7. Paint chipboard bird - I have used Tim Holtz distress paint.
8. Attach journal block and any words – I have raised SMILE up on pop dots.
9. I have then cut out two pencils from th scrap paper and have these coming out from the diecut
10. Slip Maya road tag in behind the photo
11. Add inked chipboard buttons
12. Add title and journaling
So get into Tanyas store and check out these seriously SCHOOL papers!!!!