I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Making your own embellishments

I love playing and creating my own unique  embellishments - especially if it involves ink and getting a  little messy!!  I have used  a  shipping tag and trimmed a Jenny Bowlin  BINGO card  down to size ( Tan has these  INSTORE .
Ink  the top and bottom  with any stamp - I have used a mesh one but you can use   a script stamp or  sheet music  stamp .  Ink the edges of the BINGO  card and  trim to  size.  Adhere in the middle of the  shipping tag.
add some   funky trim to the  bottom of the  bingo card and  then add some  buttons and  some  embellishments  from your stash....

No comments: