I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Creative masking

Good day to you all.  I am a  bit of a product  junkie - all things  Tim Holtz  and  one other product I  love  are   misting sprays -  glimmer mist,  Tim  Holtz adirondack  colour spray - LOVE  them all.  I just wanted to share  with you a  quick and easy   way to use  mists  to create  some  very cool backgrounds.
I have used white cardstock and  I had some old packaging   from some chipboard and it  kind of gave the look of a brick wall to me....so  what a  cool mask!!


add some  grungy  elements and an old  book page and  Voila - you have a  cool   boys  layout!!





So  go and  check out  Tanyas  amazing  selection of misting sprays - HERE

No comments: