- Trim a Teal Cardstock base 6” x 6”
- Trim a piece of White cardstock to 5 ¾” x 5 ¾”
- Attach some pink satin ribbon around the white card and then attach to card base
- Make a bow using the same ribbon and attach to the right hand side of the card
- Trim a piece of Crate Paper – Paper Doll Addi to 5” x 2 ½” (I have used a Spellbinder Long Rectangle die to create the scalloped edges on this piece on my card)
- Trim a piece of Teal Cardstock to 4” x 2” and attach to the Addi piece
- Attach the Crate Paper – Paper Doll dress chipboard piece to the 4” x 2” Teal Cardstock and attach to card base
- **To make the 3 paper flowers you will need 15 circles measuring 1 ½” x 1 ½”**
- To make 1 circle flower you need 5 circles – 1 for the base and 4 to make the petals
Fold circle in half
Fold Circle in half again
Then fold over in half again as per the dotted line here
Fold/gently squeez in the corners of the circle so they meet in the centre
Your flower petal should look like this
Once you have made all 4 petals then start attaching to the circle base
Fold over teh outside edges to finish off the flower
Attach a brad to the centre of each flower and then attach to your card.
How lovely is this!... thankyou for sharing liz it is gorgeous...
Thankyou for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment, we smile when you do.
have a lovely day