I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle Snugglebug Range - a double layout by Sue Smith

Last week I did a layout with this range in the blue-tone 'boy' colours (which if you missed it can be seen here). This week I have done a double layout using the pink 'girl' papers in this range....



Here is a list of the products I used for this...

* Cardstock in white and a pale pinky-brown

* Little Yellow Bicycle 'Girl Playtime'

* Little Yellow Bicycle 'All Over Snugglebugs'

* Mesh Ribbon in Pink/Gold

* Heidi Grace Pocket Frames

* White flower-shaped brads

* Black Sharpie Pen

* Dusty Attic Chipboard Doily

* Clear embossing powder

* Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Victorian Velvet

* Basic Grey Rub-ons

I started with 2 sheets of the pale pinky-brown cardstock, and over the top I placed 2 sheets of white cardstock, hand-scalloped and cut around the edge and then doodles the outline of the scallops with the black Sharpie pen.

I then cut the LYB 'Girl Playtime' paper into strips and spread them out over the double pages.

With a sharp scalpel I cut out some of the 'bug' detail on the left-hand strip to overlap the main photo....



I wanted to outline each photo, but none of my white pens would write successfully on the shiny photo paper, so instead, I scratched an outline with a kitchen skewer and then arranged the photos across the 2 pages over a strip of mesh ribbon. I also highlighted the main photo with a plastic frame cut in half and arranged at an angle.

I cut the title from LYB 'All Over Snugglebugs' paper using my Pazzles Inspiration Diecutter and outlined each letter with the black Sharpie pen....



For my journalling I used a chipboard circle which I inked and embossed and then topped with the Basic Grey rub-on heart....



I then cut out individual 'bugs' from the LYB 'All Over Snugglebugs' paper and attached them with foam DST to give them some dimension.

I hope you like my 'girl' version using this wonderful range from Little Yellow Bicycle...I am TOTALLY in love with it.

Until next Monday....happy scrapping everyone!! xx

2 comments:

chrisw said...

what a beautiful Layout

One Second Needle said...

What an adorable layout. Thanks for sharing this with us.