I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

'Photo shoot' step-by step single layout using a sketch

On Monday I went to a glamour photo shoot with a friend of mine. I went home with a dozen wonderful photos, which I wanted to scrap straight away! Last weekend I made a sketch and I decided to create a layout using my own sketch:

I started with a blue background and two patterned papers. All papers and embellishments are from the Basic Grey Marrakech Collection.

Using a template (Crafter's Workhop, Orchid) I traced the top of the bracket on the back of the paper:

I printed four of my photos and adhered them on the layout:

I added some of the matching sticker elements:

I punched a few butterflies. Tanyah sells quite a few butterfly punches. They are such a good investment, because I use butterflies over and over again! Click here to see all the butterfly punches that Tanyah has in her shop!

I added my title 'Photo Shoot' with the alphabet stickers from the Marrakech collection. I finished by adding some more stickers and punched swirls:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to do the shoot with Ingeborg for starters, and I love the colourfull layout you have made Ing!!xx