I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Cutie In Clover - a layout by Sue Smith


For today's layout, I have used lots of different bits and pieces from lots of different brands, but featuring a gorgeous patterned paper from the Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Stew range. This particular paper from the range is called 'Brown Rice'.

Using this paper, I cut a large square (approx 20cm x 20cm) to use as a mat for the photo. Because the paper is quite a busy pattern, I decided to help the photo stand out by painting the area immediately around the photo. For this I used a small square of packaging material and lightly dabbed on some Making Memories Paint in the colour Manila....



I then cut a clover shaped pattern into a strip of the paper, and then inked the shapes with Versa Color Ink Spots in the colours of 'Evergreen' and 'Indigo' and then placed these shapes behind the inked large square of paper.

The butterfly embellishments are A2Z Scraplets Li'l Range - Butterflies which I embossed with Suze Weinberg UTEE Brightz (ultra thick embossing enamel) in the colour Zinnia. While the UTEE was still hot and melted I sprinkled with glitter and applied heat again to set the glitter....



Here is a list of the rest of the items I have used on this layout...

* Chromatics Cardstock - Cream

* Japanese Washi Tape

* Chelleybean Designs Paper Lollipops which I scrunched up and inked with Versa Color Ink Spot in Burgundy

* AC Thickers Rockabye Foam Letters in Leaf

* Crate Paper 'Restoration' Self-adhesive Chipboard

* Ruby Rockit- Upstairs/Downstairs - Felt Frame - Cream decorated with Kaisercraft Rhinestones in 'Lippy Red' and 'Split Pea'

* Sam & Lucy - Weave Extras - Teeny tiny letters - 4mm black

Happy scrapping everyone and see you for something new next Monday! xx

No comments: