I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bo Bunny Beauty

Hi everyone!


This week I am going to show you a little bit of the new range from Bo Bunny Press "Petal Pushers" range of papers. This range is bright and bold in both colour and design - prefect for your girly pages or mini albums!





The Bo Bunny papers are double sided and perfectly co-ordinated - so there is no problem matching and layering your papers to make your page really POP. In my sample, "Brithday Girl" above, I used a bright yellow felt star to frame my photo and cut out individual flowers from the Bo Bunny papers to use as embellishments.


The title was created using some left over acetate letters - I simply placed them on the page and drew around them with a white gel pen. When the basic outline was done, I went around each letter several times with a "scratchy" kind of application which made the title seem more obvious.


Here is a detail shot for you:
Here is another tip for you - next time your child has a birthday, try turning out the lights and using a darkened room as the backdrop for your photo. The only light will be the candles and they are far more flattering to peoples' faces than a flash. You might need a tripod or somewhere still to rest your camera, but the effect is worth it!
When you get a chance, hop on over to the SNCWT online store and check out the Bo Bunny range - it's so versatile and comes with a great range of embellishments.
Happy creating everyone,
Sares x

1 comment:

Pauly said...

Gorgeous!!! Love it all. TFS!