I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cosmo Cricket fun!

I just love Cosmo Cricket papers - double sided - gotta love that!  Great  colours - gotta love that!!  and  these were perfect   for some boys  layouts - gotta love that!!   AND  Tan has them in store!!

So here is a layout I did of my three boys using these  fabulous papers....

1. Use Cosmo cricket “homework” paper as the base


2. On the pencil side cut out a piece 4 inches x 7 inches from lower section of paper




3. From Study Hall paper cut a piece 8 inches by 6 inches. Scallop one long edge.



4. From Study hall cut a piece of paper 6 inches by 4 inches – we will be using the aeroplane side.

5. Adhere Jenny Bowlin BINGO card to left side under photo

6. Take mesh and staple folds every 5 centimetres

7. Take long red ric rac – this will sit on top of the teal mesh – cut to fit



8. Adhere a variety of chipboard shapes – I have used raw stars and an owl.

9. From Study hall paper – cut out paper planes.

10. Add title

11. Adhere handcut planes around title



12. With a fine black pen draw dotted lined behind planes.

13. Add any  journalling  you  want.


No comments: