I just love Cosmo Cricket papers - double sided - gotta love that! Great colours - gotta love that!! and these were perfect for some boys layouts - gotta love that!! AND Tan has them in store!!
So here is a layout I did of my three boys using these fabulous papers....
1. Use Cosmo cricket “homework” paper as the base
2. On the pencil side cut out a piece 4 inches x 7 inches from lower section of paper
3. From Study Hall paper cut a piece 8 inches by 6 inches. Scallop one long edge.
4. From Study hall cut a piece of paper 6 inches by 4 inches – we will be using the aeroplane side.
5. Adhere Jenny Bowlin BINGO card to left side under photo
6. Take mesh and staple folds every 5 centimetres
7. Take long red ric rac – this will sit on top of the teal mesh – cut to fit
8. Adhere a variety of chipboard shapes – I have used raw stars and an owl.
9. From Study hall paper – cut out paper planes.
10. Add title
11. Adhere handcut planes around title
12. With a fine black pen draw dotted lined behind planes.
13. Add any journalling you want.