I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, September 3, 2010

'Thank You Card' by Ingeborg Dijkstra

I made this 'Thank You Card' for a friend of mine. I love sending or giving cards to my friends and family; I think it is important to show them how much I appreciate them. And ... obviously a handmade card is even more special. I first used two pieces of bright, colourful paper to cover the front.

I stamped the sentiment 'Thank you for lifting my spirits' on a strip of white cardstock and placed it across the card.

Using a piece of 7 cm x 7 cm of the same doublesided paper I cut a square like this:
I folded each corner into the middle and attached a brad in the middle to hold the pinwheel together.
I cut some very thin strips of paper and curled them around a little paint brush. Using Helmar Glue I stuck them on at the bottom of the card:

Done!

No comments: