I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dont have the right colour lettering - change it!!!

If you have ever  seen my  STASH of lettering you would think this is a problem I should  never face - but ALAS - NO!!  Sometimes you  just dont have the right  shade or the right colour....so change it!!
I recently did a layout and  the  foam letters I had were  too stark  for the  subdued colours of the layout I was doing.  SO I got out my   handy  craft  mat ( available at Tans of course!)

So I laid out the letters for my title - grabbed my  trusty  ink and   changed  the  colour  - to a  subtle brown - perfect for my  project!!


and then  -  ink!!




and  voila!!!



SO  check out Tans  shop - she has a great variety of letters and some are even  raw chipbaord  or  white - nice and easy to  modify and personalise!!

No comments: