I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Layout using Fancy Pants 'My Family' range

Last week I created a Fathers Day card using the Fancy Pants 'My Family' range so this week I've decided to create a layout using the same range. 



Materials used:
Tip:  use the buckle with a strip of paper instead of ribbon.

 
Getting more out of your paper...
In this layout I have matted the photo, the patterned paper under the photo and the journalling card.
You may think that I would have used a couple of sheets of cardstock to do this but it has all come from one sheet of cardstock.

I know many of you probably already do this but for those who don't... this photo shows the areas I have cut out from the back of the cardstock. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy crafting...xxxooo

No comments: