Today I have created a layout using 2 pieces of Bella Ancestry patterned paper and no cardstock.
I have used:-
The other materials I have used are:-
* Ruby Rock-It Upstairs Downstairs Crochet Flowers
* white lace
* Cut out the swirl you see here in the top left hand corner of the "Saga" patterned paper
* Adhere the swirl to the top right hand corner of the "Posterity" patterned paper. Then arrange 5 wallet sized photos on your layout - I have a strip of 3 photos and then a strip of 2 photos (as seen below)
* Using the other side of the "Saga" patterned paper cut a 4.5cm x 30xm strip and either using a scallop ruler or freehand a scallop along the bottom of it and cut it out.
* Using the strip of patterned paper - start 2.5cm in from the right hand side of the page directly underneath the photos - using staples to adhere it to the page, start folding it back onto itself (like a concertina).
* Staple a strip of lace across the top of the strip of "Saga" patterned paper. I have also placed a Ruby Rock-It crochet flower at the start of the "Saga" strip of patterned paper- as seen below
* Using the Ruby Rock-It Chipboard Alphas put your title across the page.
You are now done!
Here is my finished layout:
I hope you all enjoyed this step-by-step this morning.
Until next time, happy scrapping