Step 1. Take a card base (pre-made or made yourself) and add a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than your card.
Step 2. I have stitched around the border but that is totally optional
Note: If you don't want the stitching to show to other side of the card, stitch the patterned paper before you attach it to the card.
Step 3. Add a circle to the patterned paper.
Step 4. Add embellishments around the circle.
(I have added stamped butterflies, flowers and punched leaves)
Step 5. Add your sentiment to the card.
(I have used a quote as the sentiment for the sample card)
In this sample I have used:
- pre-made card - ready made to take the hard work out of making your cards
- cardstock - I matted the patterned paper with co-ordinating cardstock
- patterned paper - choose your patterned paper to suit your card theme...eg.christmas, masculine, birthday, baby etc...
- stamps - I stamped the butterflies then cut them out. I also stamped a flourish stamp to cardstock and punched out the leaves.
- kindyglitz - added to highlight areas
- punches - punched out the leaf shapes
- flowers - I added small rosebuds to the circle shape (Note: I only had white rosebuds so I coloured them with ink to match the card).