I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some Bo Bunny yummies - a layout by Sue Smith

This week my layout features some gorgeous papers from the Bo Bunny 'Petal Pushers' range.



These are such beautiful double-sided papers, it makes it very hard to decide which side of the paper to use. Here is the list of products for this layout.....

Bo Bunny Petal Pushers 'Bloomers' paper

Bo Bunny Petal Pushers 'Doodles' paper

Bo Bunny Petal Pushers 'Blossoms' die-cut

White cardstock

Art Stamps Glitter paper

Carolees Creations Adornit Alphas - Sleek White

Self adhesive ribbon

Vera Color Ink spot

Mini Flowers

Beading

For this layout, I used the pink side of the Bloomers paper as the background, but cut a square from the middle to save some paper for another time. For stability I then attached this 'frame' to a piece of cardstock (anything can be used for this as it doesn't show. The outside edge was inked in burgundy ink. Then I cut the white cardstock to a 27 x 27cm size square and ran a black gel pen freehand around the edge and attached to the background.

Next was the slightly smaller (26 x 26cm) square of the Doodles paper and I distressed the edge before attaching to the background. I also cut down the Blossoms diecut to fit on the edge of this last square.

The two photos have been sanded to give them a bit of a border and the journalling was done on the computer printed out, chopped up and underlined with pink gel pen.



Then I arranged the embellishments in the bottom right-hand corner and a smaller group on the upper left of the layout to give balance.

The alphas were plain white and I wanted to add a touch of teal, so I used a co-ordinating marker to colour the end of a cotton bud, and then lightly stroked the alphas I was going to use while they were still attached to the backing sheet. Once they were stuck in place on the layout, I then followed then line of the letters with a teal gel pen over the top.



Thanks for looking, and until next week...happy scrapping everyone! xx

No comments: