Tanyah made up this fantastic sketch for the girls to do...
This is how I interpreted it....
1. Rotated all the papers clockwise so the long thin strip was going up and down as this suited the landscape photo that I wanted to use as the main photo.
2. Rotated the two smaller rectangles, and decided one would be a smaller 2x3inch photo.
3. Moved the journalling strips over to be above the main photo.
4. Kept the title, string and flowers where they were.
For the actual layout, I used
- the beautiful Brooke Collection by Crate Paper
- Tag by Cosmo Cricket
- Green Tara paper string
- American Craft Thickers
- Versa Colour Ink
- Various flowers
See you next week!