I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Gallery Spotlight.

Today amazing layout that has caught my eye in the gallery is from Kathleen Glossop. Check out her blog HERE for more amazing and creative ideas.....









I love where the white space is in this layout which draws your eye towards the left side where the photo is. The mesh and sewing and backgound painting is awesome and think this is one brillant layout.

Thanks for sharing with us Kathleen in our gallery. Kathleen has kindly shared other layouts in our gallery which you can check out HERE....

Hope you enjoy this layout as much as I have
Enjoy our Sunday
Luv TanXx

1 comment:

sueat17 said...

That is a STUNNING LO....thanks for bringing it to our attention Tan! Beautiful work Kathleen :)