I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Gallery Spotlight

This week I found a card made by Vicki Bailey... it is gorgeous and love everything about it!....
If you would like to check out Vicki's blog... CLICK HERE...

Check out the flower soft she has used on the flowers... just adds to the card and think it is very clever and the little birds are adorable!...

We sell Flower soft and accessories and what we don't have we are able to order in for you via email admin@scrapncraftwitht.com.au.

CLICK HERE
to go to our shop and to see what we have in stock .....


Please place your layouts in our Scrap N Craft with T Gallery, Last month Gallery winner was Leanne Love .... we will have another competition for the gallery this month That will be uploaded soon.

Check out Card ideas, Scrapbooking ideas, off the page ideas
... HERE!!!!
http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery

Thankyou vic for your beautiful card for us to admire!

luv tanXx
Publish Post

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's a very cute card! Must break out my flower soft for a play....

vicmbee said...

wow!! Thanks I just got a surprise on FB and seen my card at the bottom of the wall... I actually made another one last night using the wheelbarrow I will upload it in your gallery later..

Unknown said...

what a cute card