I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Layout by Alison Callcott & a sketch by Tanyah Payne

Hello everyone
You all are probably wondering where on earth is todays post!.... well its late but here it is now!... I have been all over the country side and have some exciting news to share with you all tomorrow!....  just to tease you all and keep you all wondering what on earth it just may be....


Today Alison Callcott has created another amazing layout to share with you all...

Thank you Alz for sharing this with us....I love how she has aged the photos and sewing int he top right corner along iwth the mesh flowers.... totally awesome work ... so much detail and so many ideas in this layout to get your creative side inspired.....

Here is a sketch for you all to have a go at, I have lots of people asking me for sketches of more than one photo, so here is one and would love to see your layouts in our gallery!...




Hope you have enjoyed this as much as i have, enjoy whats left of wednesday
luv tanXx

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [24 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

What a wonderful layout, Allison ... I love it! I love the house, fence and other details. Great design to have four photos on the layout too!