I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finding Inspiration.......... by Sarah Rickard

Inspiration can be found anywhere from books, magazines, shop fronts. I find it inspiring looking at other peoples layouts. I was looking through a scrapbooking magazine last week and came across the following layout called "Melt" by Janine Kaye. It really caught my attention, I really liked the blocking effect that she has used with different patterned paper.
I picked out a photo and a few supplies (I used the Crate Paper Bliss Collection which you can find here and white Thickers which you can find here) and started creating. This is how my layout turned out.


You can find further inspiration by checking out the Scrap n craft with T gallery here.

Happy scrapping,

Sarah xoxo

2 comments:

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Love it, Sarah! I love how even though you got inspired by a beautful layout, you still made your layout completely 'your own' if you know what I mean .. and those 'blocks' are so effective too! x

nic said...

Gorgeous layout Sarah!! :)