If you love small prints than Jillibean soup is a range you will love. Lisa has done a layout using the below papers and it has turned out adorable!
If you would like to purchase any of these papers please click HERE
Here is a couple of the papers Lisa has used in her layout...
Sideways Ponytail using Jillibean soup papers by Lisa Kamphius
1. Use the Kraft coloured cardstock as your base
2. Cut “ brown rice” red side to 10 inches x 5 inches. Distress edges
3. Take “ red peppers” paper and cut to 4 inches by 8 inches
4. Use cherry side of “brown rice paper and matt your photo
5. I have used a 2 inch strip of red peppers – the striped side and used a scallop border punch. Or you can handcut your own.
6. I have taken 2 strips of red twine and tied them together at the ends and attached across the bottom of the photo
7. I have used a white floral spray at the left side of the photo and attached a small cluster of flowers at the top right side of the photo
8. I have punched a butterfly from the scraps and doodled a trail behind her.
9. Add title and journalling
This is amazing Lisa and thankyou heaps for sharing with us. Hope Lisa's layout inspires you to have a go using these lovely papers.
till next time
enjoy your day