If your name wasn't up then you have been eliminated.
BUT please remember.... this is really really important.....
- KEEP GOING WITH THE CHALLENGES.... place them in the gallery provided at www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery
- This will mean you keep your 10% discount inthe shop and..
- you stay in the running to win one of 2 prizes at the end of the nine weeks.
This week's challenge is set by Kylie Abel.
The challenge is to create something using:
- cool colours
- some kind of title/lettering (handwritten/printed/alphas)
- at least one flower and
- an inventive hybrid embellishment.
We're guessing right now there are a lot of you sitting staring at your screen scared to death! But a "hybrid" embellishment isn't as scary as it sounds. Hybrid is basically just something that starts off on your computer, which you print out and put on your traditional project in some way. It can be a digital paper that you may have downloaded, a frame printed on transparancy, or even using your computer's fonts to create your journaling on a page.
We want you to be inventive with your hybrid element though... Come up with something as original as you can, something that is yours, something you can't buy in your local scrapbooking shop!
In Kylie's example, the butterflies she has used originally started out as a colouring-in page she found on Google Images. She made them smaller and printed them multiple times on a printable transparancy. Then she cut them out and adhered them to the frame with Glossy Accents.
We hope you enjoy working with this week's challenge!
Look forward in seeing your work in the gallery!
Luv Tan & My Design Team Xx