I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fancy Pants - Frosted Collection, Layout by Sarah Rickard

I just love working with Fancy Pants papers - they are just no nice.

I woke up quite cold this morning and thought it was appropriate to share a winter layout with you all.

Here I have used the Fancy Pants Frosted Collection papers to create this layout:-



I have used pale blue cardstock as my background colour then I wanted to add some pink into the layout to highlight myself, then I layered some more blue on top, then a doily, then a Bella flower then a snowflake that I cut out of the patterned papers, I wanted to add a bit more colour so I added the orange strip along the bottom which I scalloped.  For the title I used the Carolee Creations Tiny Alpha stickers and American Craft Thickers.

Happy scrapping,

xoxoxo

No comments: