I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tim Holtz distress inks by Lisa Kamphuis.....

Okay - so  dont tell my husband I am in love with another man....and his name is Tim Holtz.....how   can you NOT love  his amazing products and his  amazing talent ...and he wears  some SERIOUSLY  cool tshirts...
One of the products I LOVE   are his distress inks.  They come  in the most fabulous colours and I am growing a nice collection of them so I thought I  would   give  you some ideas on how to use them.


You will need








1. Take the book page and lay out



2. Use a separate sponge for each ink and apply colour in a random fashion until the page is covered and you are happy.....





3. Now ready for use as a background or to stamp on



You can  now use this for cards, ATCS  or  layouts......
Distress inks  available HERE


Thankyou Lisa for this very cool idea and sharing it with us all.! 

We would love to see what you all have a go and please feel free to share it in the gallery  www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery

Have a wonderful Tuesday
luv tanXx

No comments: