One of the products I LOVE are his distress inks. They come in the most fabulous colours and I am growing a nice collection of them so I thought I would give you some ideas on how to use them.
You will need
- Tim Holtz distress inks in a variety of colours
- old book paper
- sponges ( I use the cheap bag of makeup sponges - they work fine)
1. Take the book page and lay out
2. Use a separate sponge for each ink and apply colour in a random fashion until the page is covered and you are happy.....
3. Now ready for use as a background or to stamp on
You can now use this for cards, ATCS or layouts......
Distress inks available HERE
Thankyou Lisa for this very cool idea and sharing it with us all.!
We would love to see what you all have a go and please feel free to share it in the gallery www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery
Have a wonderful Tuesday