Summertime Beauty – Jillibean soup papers
1. Use the green cardstock as your base
2. Use the white leaf as a mask and glimmermist or smooch or ink random leaves around the top , right side and bottom of page
3. Use the “brown rice” paper and cut to 7 inches by 7 inches. I have used a corner rounder and then inked the edges in black ink.
4. Take green Red peppers paper and cut to 1 and a half inches x 11 inches and ink both sides.
5. Take ribbon , attach adhesive tape and run along bottom of photo . I have scrunched it as I have gone
6. Take 3 inches x 7 inches of the birdhouse paper and trim corners and ink edges.
7. Attach photo overlapping the birdhouse paper.
8. Cut out a small birdhouse and attach on some leaves at bottom right side of photo
9. Add some flowers and a title and any journalling