I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jillibean soup layout - summertime beauty

Summertime Beauty – Jillibean soup papers




1. Use the green cardstock as your base

2. Use the white leaf as a mask and glimmermist or smooch or ink random leaves around the top , right side and bottom of page

3. Use the “brown rice” paper and cut to 7 inches by 7 inches. I have used a corner rounder and then inked the edges in black ink.

4. Take green Red peppers paper and cut to 1 and a half inches x 11 inches and ink both sides.

5. Take ribbon , attach adhesive tape and run along bottom of photo . I have scrunched it as I have gone

6. Take 3 inches x 7 inches of the birdhouse paper and trim corners and ink edges.

7. Attach photo overlapping the birdhouse paper.

8. Cut out a small birdhouse and attach on some leaves at bottom right side of photo

9. Add some flowers and a title and any journalling

No comments: