I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jillibean soup papers - Sideways ponytail

Sideways Ponytail using Jillibean soup papers




1. Use the Kraft coloured cardstock as your base

2. Cut “ brown rice” red side to 10 inches x 5 inches. Distress edges



3. Take “ red peppers” paper and cut to 4 inches by 8 inches

Distress edges

4. Use cherry side of “brown rice paper and matt your photo

5. I have used a 2 inch strip of red peppers – the striped side and used a scallop border punch. Or you can handcut your own.



6. I have taken 2 strips of red twine and tied them together at the ends and attached across the bottom of the photo

7. I have used a white floral spray at the left side of the photo and attached a small cluster of flowers at the top right side of the photo

8. I have punched a butterfly from the scraps and doodled a trail behind her.

9. Add title and journalling


You can  find these  products  in store HERE

No comments: