- patterned paper 'Rhapsody' (Bella, Kindred Spirit)
- patterned paper 'Nonsense' (WeRMemoryKeepers)
- 'Adore' Card black (Jenni Bowlin)
- Layered Chipboard 'Nonsense' (WeRMemoryKeepers)
- stamps 'Slight Alterations' (Tim Holtz)
- a page from an ordinary note book
- a tag from a pair of jeans
I put the 'Adore Card' on an angle behind the patterned paper. I like the strong deep brown colour on the card, which helps to make it more 'boyish'.
I created a title using the layered chipboard from WeRMemory Keepers. I also used an arrow to point to my 'sweet individual' son Rick. This chipboard is adhesive and so easy to use. I also like how it has glitter elements and colours on it:
I cut thin strips of the 'Nonsense' patterned paper. Instead of adhering the strips flat and directly to the paper, I used staples and folded the strips to create a bit more dimension. I used a part of a page from a notebook to write my journaling.
I used a tag from a pair of jeans I bought for the boys recently to have a 'one of a kind' embellishment. I used staples and some folds (like I did with the paper strips at the top) to adhere the tag to the layout. I finished with a chipboard bird from the 'Nonsense Chipboard' set.