I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

I'm sorry to any people who have missed this post over the last few weeks. Here at Casa Yillup we have had a rather bad virus go through that has led to me being rather unwell! I'm back now though...

I haven't had much of a chnce to do a lot of scrapping, so I think I'm embracing the minimalist look even more lately! Keeping that in mind I have a lovely quote that really emphasises the importance of keeping things simple...

********

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

********

Remember this, and maybe try creating a LO or work of art where simplicity is the key, rather than lots of "stuff"...

If you can't handle the minimalist style, feel free of course to do a bit of retail therapy in the SHOP to satisfy that excessive creative compulsion! LOLOLOL

Kylie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kylie.
Great quote.

Lizzy xx

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better K! I love the quote ... thanks. I am definitely going to try really hard one of these days to take the less is more approach!!! TFS. ALz :) xx