I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

Welcome to another weekend full of *hopefully* creative promise!

I liked today's quote because of the fact it's fairly short (therefore less alpha stickers used up! LOL), it's kinda funny, and it tells you to get up off your butt and DO something! I certainly need that reminder sometimes!

********

"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there."
~Will Rogers

********

I hope you get a chance to express yourself creatively this weekend, even if it's only in a small way...

Kylie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one Kylie

Hugs
Lizzy xx

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha!!! Love this one K!!!! TFS. Alz :)