I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another school layout by Sarah Rickard using Kaisercraft On the Dot papers

I have already showcased this paper previously, but I just had to share another layout that I have done using the Kaisercraft On the Dot paper range - you can find the paper here.
 
 
The layout is quite simplistic - I have used only 2 pieces of patterned paper, part of a page out of an old book that I have torn, some white Making Memories paint, shipping tag, twine, a brad and some American Craft Thickers.

I would love to see some of your school layouts in the gallery :-)

Happy scrapping,

Sarah xoxoxo

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I like simple :) This is a great page Sarah. Your boy is growing so fast :)

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of this combined with the art/collage style techniques Sar. Really gorgeous. TFS. Alz :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah this is a great LO for boys school photos... very boyish.

Lizzy